Terms and Conditions
In this Publisher Agreement (“Agreement”), “you”
and “your” refer to individuals or entities (the “Publisher(s)”) that have
applied to participate in the 1adbit.com Contextual Advertising Program (the
“Program”), and “we”, “us” and “our” refer collectively to 1adbit.com and/or
its subsidiaries. Participation in the Program indicates that you fully
understand and accept the terms and conditions specified in this Agreement. If
you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you may
not participate in the Program.
1.1. “Ad(s) or Advertisement(s)” means any advertisement provided by us.
1.2. “Advertising Materials” means artwork, creatives or copy for Ads.
1.3. “Affiliate” means, as to an entity, any other entity directly or indirectly controlling, controlled by, or under common control with, such entity.
1.4. “Publisher Properties” are websites that are owned, operated, or controlled by You.
1.5. “Network Properties” means websites that are not owned, operated, or controlled by Publisher, but on which Publisher has a contractual right to serve Ads.
1.6. “Advertising Partners” refers individually and collectively to partners including but not limited to Yahoo! Inc., Yahoo! srl, and other advertisers that we have tied up with to provide the Ads.
1.7. “Policies” means advertising criteria or specifications made conspicuously available, including content limitations, technical specifications, privacy policies, user experience policies, policies regarding consistency with Publisher’s public image, community standards regarding obscenity or indecency (taking into consideration the portion(s) of the Site on which the Ads are to appear), other editorial or advertising policies, and Advertising Materials due dates.
1.8. “Sites” means Publisher Properties and Network Properties.
1.9. “Terms” means the terms and conditions in this Agreement.
1.10. “Third Party” means an entity or person that is not a party to this Agreement.
2. SITE ELIGIBILITY AND APPROVAL; ACCOUNTS
2.1. In consideration for your use of the Program, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from enrolling with the Program under the laws of your applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Program’s registration form (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or 1adbit.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, 1adbit.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program (or any portion thereof).
2.2. Once your registration has been accepted and approved for our Program, you will receive a password and account designation. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify 1adbit.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. 1adbit.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 2.
2.3. We, prior to you placing Ads on any Sites, must approve each Site. We reserve the right to deny, refuse, or revoke your participation, or the inclusion of any Site, in the Program at any time in our sole discretion. To be eligible to participate, the Publisher Properties and Network Properties must, at all times during the term of the Agreement comply with the Publisher Guidelines available at, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of 1adbit.com. In addition, You grant 1adbit.com the right to access, index and cache Publisher Properties, Network Properties, or any portion thereof by automated means, including but not limited to web spiders or crawlers.
2.4. Multiple accounts held by the same individual or entity are subject to immediate termination unless accounts are expressly authorized in writing by 1adbit.com.
2.5. You shall inform the 1adbit.com Compliance team atprior to sending any traffic to 1adbit.com if You or any of your Affiliate has ever been suspended and/or terminated for invalid traffic, spam, fraud, compliance issues or any breach of terms by a monetization provider, failing which, if brought to 1adbit.com’s notice, 1adbit.com reserves the right to suspend your account, withhold any payments due to you and/or recover monies already paid.
3. AD PLACEMENT
3.1. You agree to place the Ads only on Sites that have been explicitly approved by 1adbit.com;
3.2. You may not place Ads in inappropriate places such as pop-ups, emails or software. In addition, Ads may not be:
- Obscured by elements on a page.
- Placed on any non-content-based page.
- Placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads.
- Placed on, within or alongside other products or services in a manner that violates the policies of that product or service.Placed on under construction or personal home pages.
- Placed on free hosted pages.
- Place on pages where the bulk of the content is user-generated
- Cached, stored, copied, distributed, or redirected;
- Edited, resized, modified, filtered, obscured, hidden, made transparent, or reordered;
- Adult, Pornographic or any illegal content
- Tobacco, alcohol, ammunition, hazardous substances, illegal drugs, gore, violence, gambling and racism content
- Pages containing profanity or content that and/or discriminates or is offensive to any section of people
- Hate, violence, racial intolerance, or advocate against any individual, group, or organization
- Sale of prescription drugs
- Sale of counterfeit products, imitations of designer or other goods, stolen items or any products that infringe intellectual property rights of other parties
- Contain programs which promote invalid click activity by paying users to clicking on ads, browse websites, read email etc.
- Websites that contain forums, discussion boards, chat rooms, or any content area that is open to public updates without adequate moderation
- Sites with content that has been generated using computer programs and hence may not be comprehendible.
- Bulk of the content is user-generated.
3.5. You may not display Ads on webpages with content protected by copyright law unless they have the necessary legal rights to display that content.
3.6. Ad code may not be altered, nor may the standard behavior, targeting or delivery of Ads be manipulated in any way that is not explicitly permitted by us.
3.8. Should Ads appear in violation of these restrictions, we may take action at our sole discretion to address these violations including, but not limited to, suspension of Ads to your Sites, termination of your account including freezing of any unpaid amounts and seeking a refund of any amounts paid to you, and/or taking any legal action that we may deem necessary.